- Our events can’t take place without volunteers!
- It can be hard work but very rewarding and great fun
- Great work experience! You can put it on your CV (if you are looking for work we will even give you a job reference) – we are a registered charity you know!
- It’s a great way to meet other parents and carers and make friends
- It’s a fun way to get involved with our children’s school and help make it a great environment.
- A great example to the kids we show we have a sense of community and social responsibility
- It’s fun – did I mention that?
Wise volunteer once say, ‘Many hands make light work.’
At PTFA events we welcome the help from parents and other carers whether grandparents, aunts or uncles. We have had great help from nieces on face painting and grandparents serving refreshments and selling plants. As long as you want to support our school we’re happy to welcome your help.
Volunteering for high school children and young adults can be great work experience. Why not ask your older siblings or family members to help out?
We appreciate our volunteers and hope that you enjoy the experience of getting involved with you PTFA as much as we love having you!